Keep your personal space so fresh and so clean with this 3" Mini USB powered Salt Rock Lamp - here's how it works!
Salt naturally attracts water molecules from the surrounding air. A large portion of salt, like the surface of this lamp, is attractive to water vapor and the microscopic pollutants that vapor can carry
Once those tiny compounds settle on the surface of your Salt Rock Lamp, they become attached and are no longer in the air around you. The small amount of heat generated by the lighting element slowly releases clean water vapor back into the air.
Every few weeks, simply unplug your salt lamp and let it cool - then gently wipe it down with a clean, damp rag to remove trapped compounds